0.6FTE Fundraising and Marketing Manager
CREATE is recruiting a Fundraising & Marketing Manager to oversee fundraising, marketing and communications.
£28,787-£34,015 per annum (pro rata’d to £17,272 - £20,409)
CREATE has ambitious plans to grow the organisation in line with our vision and local young people’s needs and interests. In order to reach these goals, CREATE is looking to develop and grow our income and improve our reach.
The Fundraising & Marketing Manager will be a key member of the management team and will play a significant role in developing and delivering the fundraising strategy for the organisation, implementing new initiatives, enhancing CREATE’s reach and supporting sustainability.
Fundraising and Income Generation
- Continue to develop and manage the fundraising and marketing strategy in light of the needs of the organisation and best practice
- Oversee the implementation of the strategy working in partnership with consultants, board members, staff and others as appropriate.
- Invest 50% of time in prospecting and applying to trusts and foundations
- Work alongside the Project Manager to agree and raise annual income targets in line with budgets and strategy
- Monitor the results of fundraising and marketing activities and to develop suitable methods of evaluating these activities and the strategy as a whole.
- Provide regular updates and reports to funders and supporters
- Develop, manage and implement a programme of research to identify and develop information on grants, trusts, individuals, corporations and statutory opportunities
- Maintain a database of funding opportunities and progress of applications
- Find new corporate sponsors
- Successfully facilitate a variety of fundraising events
- Ensure that all fundraising activities comply with current and relevant legislation and follow the best practice principles set out in the Institute of Fundraising Codes of Practice
Marketing and Communications
- Developing high quality materials, presentations and letters to send to funders, supporters and partners as required
- Represent the organisation at relevant speaking engagements
- Attend activities, events as required to capture stories, photos and other qualitative evidence for funders
- Develop a strategy and plans to engage with local businesses and regular supporters
- Create content for quarterly newsletters and all emails that go out
- Raise CREATE’s profile within Renfrewshire and beyond using social media and local press
- Form part of a Management Team that is responsible for the strategic direction and decision making of the charity
- Develop CREATE’s approach to evaluation and measurement of activities to monitor how we are meeting our social objectives
- Work alongside colleagues to conduct an annual review of services and programmes, measuring how CREATE is meeting local young people’s needs and interests
- Work within the organisation’s charitable objectives, vision and values
- Undertake personal skills development through review and appraisal, attending relevant training courses and keeping informed of developments and trends in fundraising
- Management of other team members in line with charity development and growth
- Occasionally carry out additional duties in conjunction with Create Paisley charitable objectives
To read the candidate pack and apply, visit: https://hr.breathehr.com/v/fundraising-marketing-manager-16210