If you’re a highly motivated and successful fundraiser with the skills, commitment and passion to influence the next stage of the Beacon’s exciting journey, this could be your dream job. There’s never been a better time to join our small and dedicated team.
Despite all the challenges it threw at us, the pandemic gave us an opportunity – the time and space to step back and think strategically about our creative, community and commercial ambitions for the Beacon. As a result, we’re now busy with plans, bursting with ideas, and gearing up for a really exciting period of growth and development – that’s why we need you, an experienced and enthusiastic Fundraising Manager, to join us and make this a reality.
From raising our profile in the local community to raising our game in the arts world, you’ll be critical in shaping the next stage of our development and instrumental in driving and delivering our strategic ambitions. With a focus on grant-making trusts and foundations, but with a responsibility for all areas of fundraising, you will be an energetic and organised individual that can bring an enterprising approach to attracting new supporters and stewarding existing supporters towards increased giving.
• Lead on the development and delivery of the fundraising strategy to meet the organisation’s income generation targets.
• Produce compelling and timely funding applications that lead to successful bids for support, primarily in a written format but through all means as may be required.
• Research, identify and coordinate a timetable of approaches, that expands support from a wide range of funding sources including Trusts and Foundations, statutory funds, individuals and corporates.
• Complete evaluation reports for funders and stakeholders in line with their reporting requirements.
• Cultivate, develop and grow our individual giving/donor supporter networks, including our existing Patrons’ scheme.
• Effectively manage and develop the CRM system
(Spektrix) and work collaboratively with the team to deliver online fundraising campaigns and integrate automated features and messaging to enhance the online donor journey.
• Manage the fundraising budget in conjunction
with the Director.
• Liaise with the Finance Officer to ensure accurate funding records are maintained at all times.
• Provide engaging and timely reports for the Board of Directors and key stakeholders.
• Work with the Marketing Officer to create fundraising materials.
• Ensure donations and grants are properly thanked and acknowledged.
• Network and represent the Beacon as required, raising the profile of the venue locally and nationally.
• Collaborate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to achieve the company’s aims and strategic objectives.