Pulteney People’s Project (PPP)
PPP are now looking to recruit a new Chief Executive to work with their strong Board of Trustees to deliver on the strategic direction of the organisation.
This is particularly exciting time to be joining PPP; the Board, Chief Executive and SMT have been working towards some key goals that will add new community services and improve the quality of current services provided and further enhance the profile and reputation of PPP. Just some of the goals you will help deliver on will be to:
- Invest in staff development and training, to prepare junior managers to increase their potential and grow into experienced and qualified managers.
- Redevelop the Reception and Telford’s Café staff to be in a position of delivering a sustainable service and increased income.
- Increase their 2-year-old child care provision, and develop a pre-school programme for 1 – 4 year olds. Open on a Saturday providing childcare provision and support for families struggling at the weekend.
- Improve community health services working in partnership with partner agencies to increase attendance and sessions available for people with drug, alcohol, or mental health issues in the community.
To be a candidate of interest you will have the following skills, experience, and values:
- Strong leadership credentials – track record at CEO or senior director level.
- High-level business acumen and commercial awareness.
- In-depth financial knowledge; monitoring, meeting targets and outcomes and maintaining financial stability.
- Management skills, coaching and supporting staff to deliver their best work in an inclusive manner.
- Experience of writing and developing business plans.
- Experience of securing funding to sustain and build an organisation.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the Scottish third sector landscape.
- A confident communicator with infectious enthusiasm.
- A self-starter who is able to work on their initiative.
- Someone who shows commitment to the vision and mission of PPP.
- Someone who is ambitious and entrepreneurial.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
You will also need to have a clean driving licence and vehicle.
PPP offer a range of benefits including:
- 34 annual leave (and an increase of 2 days every two full years until they reach 40).
- 5% Employer pension contributions.
- Café discount 10% off meals (at the moment, this may change)
- Registered childcare on premises
- Flexible family- oriented working (e.g. time off to attend school concerts)
- Flexible working and home working available as agreed with the Board.
However, the main benefit of this wonderful opportunity is the chance to achieve the work/life balance that you deserve. Wick is surrounded by some of the most amazing countryside and wildlife; on a typical day out you could spot various species of seabirds and puffins whilst making your way to a beautiful scenic beach, popular for windsurfing and sand-yachting
If you, or anyone that you know, would like to find out more about this role, please email [email protected] as soon as possible for further information prior to making your application.
Closing Date: Noon, Monday 6th April 2020
Interview Date: Thursday 16th April 2020