Independent Living Fund Scotland is based in Livingston and has a staff team of 50. The organisation is fully funded by the Scottish Government and Northern Ireland Administration.
ILF operates as an organisation providing financial funding to over 3,000 disabled people in Scotland and Northern Ireland to enable them to live independently and be supported within their homes and local communities.
It provides excellent customer service, enabling recipients to exercise choice and control on how to use their funding to lead independent lives.
To be a successful Operations Administrator for ILF Scotland you should have the following skills and experience:
- Come from an administrative background, or have a relevant administration qualification.
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to empathise with callers dealing with difficult issues.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Knowledge of ILF Scotland and the services it provides.
- The ability to prioritise workloads with conflicting priorities.
- Experience of adapting communication skills to reflect a variety of situations.
- The ability to think on your feet to deal with challenges.
If you believe you have what it takes to administratively support such a fantastic public body, get in contact with our recruitment team today for further information.
If this sounds like a perfect role for you then please contact [email protected] as soon as possible for further information prior to making your application.
Closing date: 09:00, Tuesday 25th February 2020
Interview date: Friday 6th March 2020
This search is being conducted exclusively on behalf of ILF Scotland by BTA. Our leadership team have all worked in the voluntary sector and we use this experience to match organisations and individuals to create great appointments.