"NO LIFE HALF LIVED"
That’s the promise that Chest, Heart and Stroke Scotland makes to people living with these conditions. It’s vision:
"Welcome to a Scotland where people with our conditions can live their lives well. Full lives, with the right support, at the right time and in the right place. A place where you can shape your future and live the life you want to lead."
This is one of Scotland’s foremost charities dealing with Scotland’s biggest killers. It focuses on 4 key goals which any employee would be proud of:
• We will place our focus on addressing the unmet needs of people with our conditions - social, emotional, and physical - across all Scotland’s communities.
• We will be led by our people: people with lived experience of our conditions, their families & carers, friends, colleagues and healthcare professionals.
• We will secure the funding required to deliver via a diverse income portfolio that is consistent with our values and ethical approach.
• We will be effective and accountable in all that we do.
The fundraising team are fundamental to the charity’s success. They raise 80% of annual income through a variety of income channels. They are inviting you to join the fundraising team as their new Corporate Officer. To be successful in this role you will have the following key skills:
• Excellence at building, creating and maintaining business relationships.
• Be driven, motivated and enthusiastic about the organisation and the services it provides.
• Excellent attention to detail and a creative thinker.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines, be self-motivated and have the ability to initiate activities within the team.
• Proven track record of income generation – from a sales background or fundraising.
• Strong writing skills.
• Will accept candidates with transferable skills – with a proven successful sales background.
• Driving license and access to their own vehicle.
Why delay? Get in contact for further information today! Please email [email protected] as soon as possible for further information prior to making your application.
Closing date: 09:00, Monday 24th February
Interview date: Friday 6th March
This search is being conducted exclusively on behalf of Chest, Heart & Stroke Scotland by BTA. Our leadership team have all worked in the voluntary sector and we use this experience to match organisations and individuals to create great appointments.