Charity Careers Scotland Client Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE USING CHARITY CAREERS SCOTLAND TO HELP YOU RECRUIT GREAT STAFF.
Charity Careers Scotland (operated by Bruce Tait Associates Ltd.) is made available to you (“You” or the “Recruiter”) on the following terms:
Charity Careers Scotland is a jobs board. You may use the platform to:
– Place an advert on our jobs board at no cost, effective for one year from [Start Date].
– Place a volunteer advert on our jobs board for up to days at no cost.
– Seek advice via our advice section.
– Register to keep track of your job advertisements.
– Search for and view jobs that other charities have posted on our site. – Site is not available to other external recruitment agencies while free of charge offer is live.
Only non profits that intend to post jobs based in Scotland may use this jobs board. If you’re looking to advertise a job not based in Scotland or not for a charity, this is not the platform for you. For alternatives, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by Scottish law, and any disputes shall be resolved through mediation or, if necessary, decided by the Scottish courts.
All copyright, database rights, and other intellectual property rights on the site and its materials belong to Bruce Tait Associates. Use of the site does not grant you any rights in these materials.
Our use of CVs and other personal data supplied by users is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018. We shall comply with our obligations concerning confidentiality and data protection.
– By registering, you agree to receive monthly updates and relevant marketing information. You may unsubscribe at any time.
– By posting a job, you agree to receive performance-related information. You may unsubscribe at any time.
We strive for continuous availability but cannot guarantee uninterrupted service. We are not responsible for interruptions or delays, however caused. We may change the design and specification of the site at any time.
We aim to support as many users as possible, but we do not guarantee service availability across all browsers.
Effective for one year from [Start Date], all job and volunteer role adverts are free to post. Thereafter, Charity Careers Scotland reserves the right to reintroduce fees in line with associated business costs.
Limitation of Liability
Our liability and that of our third-party suppliers for any loss or damage suffered by you is limited to direct damages, excluding any loss of future earnings or any consequential or speculative loss. This exclusion does not extend to cases involving death or personal injury caused by negligence.
The services and data provided are to assist in job seeking or recruitment. They do not come with a guarantee of suitability, and it’s recommended to independently verify any information found on the site.
CVs and job advertisements are provided by candidates and employers or their agents and are not reviewed by us. We accept no responsibility for their content.