To assist with the translation requirements of the Integral Human Development Department (IHDD).
A minimum six-month period, working in the SCIAF office or remotely one day a week.
- Programme Management Cycle Manual: to assist with the translation of the Programme Management Cycle Manual into French and Spanish;
- Translation of general documents on ad hoc basis. These translations are required to be undertaken from English into French or Spanish; and also from Spanish or French into English as necessary.
- To occasionally be available to interpret at meetings at SCIAF.
- Fluency in Spanish and/or French;
- Previous experience of translating documents;
- Basic IT Skills;
- Good attention to detail.
- Flexible approach to volunteering role.
Duration and Hours
One day per week for a minimum six-month period, working in the SCIAF office or remotely.
All volunteering opportunities are subject to a trial period of one month.
Volunteers are covered by SCIAF’s insurance policy.
Learning & Development
SCIAF actively promotes learning and development within the organisation and as such you will be provided with any necessary training.
Location and Expenses
The volunteering role is located within the SCIAF office, 19 Park Circus, Glasgow.
Travel to and from the SCIAF office on public transport will be reimbursed; lunch expenses will be reimbursed for each full day worked (minimum of six hours).
Return completed application forms preferably by email to [email protected] or by post to: Mairi Sherry, SCIAF, 19 Park Circus Glasgow, G3 6BE.