BTA (Bruce Tait Associates) are delighted to be working with Electrify in their search for a Marketing & Communications - Senior Associate.
Electrify are a Supercharged Edinburgh-based Marketing and Communications agency who are driven by their values and work with clients they love on projects that inspire them. Delivering integrated marketing and communications across sport, community & third sectors.
Some of the organisations Electrify work with are SPFL Trust, Supporters Direct Scotland, George Watson’s College, BBC Alba and Alzheimer’s Scotland to name a few.
They live their values which are committed, honest, energetic and kind. Electrify offer a full range of marketing and communications services, but in summary they:
• Create and promote inspiring events and campaigns
• Produce stunning digital & print design
• Tell powerful and emotive stories
The agency are looking for a Marketing & Communications Senior Associate to help lead on a range of projects, within their marketing and communications team.
You will be an experienced Marketing and Communications professional and be able to:
• Develop creative campaign ideas – you will be able tackle a brief, coming up with imaginative marketing and communication ideas which will have measurable, ‘brilliant outcomes,’ and you’ll know how to explain Electrify’s ideas, too!
• Use your nose for news – by understanding what makes a news story, to whom you’ll pitch it, and how to ensure you see it through successfully. Media management will be a key element of the role.
• Write right – you will be very good with words. That might mean writing a briefing paper, report or audit, or a media release. Being able to switch between genres seamlessly is critical.
• Be a social media sensation – with help from their client’s creative team you’ll be a super social media planner, plotting out activity with impact; reporting on the analytics, and showing how their campaigns spark action.
• Deliver ace audits or super strategy – sometimes their clients need help to understand what direction to go in. Every project like this starts from scratch through planning, research, insight-based recommendations.
If you believe that you are a natural writer with a creative flare and would like to work with a dynamic and inspiring team, contact us today for more information.
This search is being conducted exclusively on behalf of Electrify by BTA. If you, or anyone that you know, would like to find out more about this role, please email [email protected] as soon as possible for further information prior to making your application.
Closing date: Noon, Wednesday 19th June 2019
1st Interview date: Monday 1st July 2019