Kids Operating Room are a global health charity focused on developing safe surgical services for children in the developing world.
Currently working in 22 countries and committed to developing an ambitious program of growth across Africa in particular, but elsewhere too, they are seeking a Head of Fundraising to join their team, deliver their income generation strategy and help hundreds of thousands of children access the emergency and urgent care they need.
KidsOr founders currently fund all of their work and will continue to fund running costs as well as a wide range of charitable activities. However, as they now look to grow their impact beyond this they are looking for someone who can take ownership of a dedicated programme of fundraising from trusts and foundations, line-managed by the Head of Fundraising.
To be a successful in this role you should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of a similar role.
- Success in grant applications for 5 figure sums, and securing multiyear funding.
- Exceptional writing skills, attention to detail and ability to write compelling applications and accurate reporting.
- Comfortable with quantitative and qualitative data, using them to tell a story, linking to funders objectives.
- Strong planning and ability to deliver to deadlines
- Computer literate: MS Office and databases.
- Evidence of being taking a proactive approach with work plan.
If you believe you have what it takes to help raise the vital funds for such a fantastic charity, get in contact with our recruitment team today for further information.
If this sounds like a perfect role for you then please contact [email protected] as soon as possible for further information prior to making your application.
Closing date: Noon, 5th February 2020
Interview date: 19th February 2020.
This search is being conducted exclusively on behalf of KidsOr by BTA. Our leadership team have all worked in the voluntary sector and we use this experience to match organisations and individuals to create great appointments.