Charity Careers Scotland is dedicated to helping Scottish charities save time and money in recruiting their greatest resource – their staff.
Charity Careers Scotland allows charities to promote and tailor their vacancies to thousands of potential candidates who specifically want to work in the voluntary sector in Scotland.
Charity Careers Scotland has been created to help address the problems that charities often face when recruiting online. These are:
- Being "snowed under" with applications
- Applications from people who don't understand the voluntary sector
- Applications from people who don't have relevant experience or qualifications
The Charity Careers Scotland website features additional options such as Checking Questions, Video and PDF Upload and Social Media intergration to support each vacancy advertised. We also research the Scottish charity recruitment market and make our findings freely available in order to help charities with their recruitment decisions.
In addition to this unique combination of functions, Charity Careers Scotland is different because:
- We accept job vacancies exclusively in Scotland.
- We only accept roles within charities, or organisations who work wholly for charities.
- The site contains a high level of information about what it is like to work in the voluntary sector and will help educate potential candidates in advance of them applying for roles.
- We give charities extensive opportunities to tell “their story” and to provide a great deal of details about each position advertised.
- It is run by people who all have vast experience working in the voluntary sector.
Charity Careers Scotland has been created by Bruce Tait Associates, who since 2007, have been responsible for the recruitment of over 800 members of staff for Scottish charities, making them Scotland’s leading voluntary sector recruitment agency.
For further information about Charity Careers Scotland email firstname.lastname@example.org